Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tiffany Doodles DT Call




It pays to be a member of crafting social networks such as Splitcoaststampers and Paper Craft Planet. Not only can you see fabulous projects of other members but you can also find out about Design Team opportunities. Tiffany Doodles needs several designers and the call is out until May 21st.

Tiffany Doodles creates fabulous digital images, some of which are offered as freebies. Check out the site yourself (http://tiffanydoodles.blogspot.com). I downloaded the image of two parrots which I colored using my Copic markers. Tiffany was kind enough to include a colored photograph to accurately capture the vibrant colors of the birds. Brown cardstock was curled around the barrel of a pen to create a 3D stand for the parrots. The background of tiny leaves was stamped on periwinkle colored cardstock using Versamark ink. The simple sentiment "I miss you" that complets the card.

I will submit this card and see if I can become a member of the Tiffany Doodles new design team. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment