Saturday, May 22, 2010

Coordinated Gift Set




It's my sister's birthday. I started by making a birthday card and envelope from the Wild Card Cricut cartridge. I used the same Sweet Talk by Monenta designer paper and made a book mark to accompany the book that I bought her. I made my own tassle and added it to the bookmark. I then made a small purse using the Bags, Tags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge with the same designer paper. I added a satin ribbon for the purse handle and pink button to the front. Inside she found a necklace that I made. She loved it! She is not only my sister, but my very best friend. We try to talk several times a week, try to have coffee at least once a week and I love her company. I am lucky that she lives close to me. Friends of mine have told me how lucky I am that we have each other. I think so too.

1 comment:

  1. This set is beautiful!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete