Tuesday, April 6, 2010
When looking through my scraps, I found a paper pad by Basic Grey called Kioshi. The blue-grey and greens in the paper inspired me to make larger flowers with my Pop Up Flower Die Set from QuicKutz to make the flowers and added a second layer of petals from Savanah paper by Three Bugs in a Rug. The "Celebrate" sentiment was added using Versamark Ink and White Opaque embossing powder by Stamp Stuff. To finish things off, I added orange ribbon by Offrey. I was very pleased the way the card turned out. Hope you enjoy it too!
This card was entered into the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Craft Challenge #85 - Make Your Own Flowers;
2. Pollycraft Monday Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
3. S2G Challenge #50 (S2GSC50) - Anything Goes
4. Crafty Creations Challenge #61 - Anything Goes
5. Roses on Paper, Challenge #35 - Layers