Monday, April 19, 2010

Butterfly Wings



I found a lovely two sided designer paper from Basic Grey in a light turquoise with white dots in a regular argyle pattern. While some might find it boring, I love its simplicity. The color really works well with one of the butterflies that I found in the Grand Adhesions collection from K&Company which is truly the focal point of this card. The butterflies even come with copper wire antenna. I then added a simple "Happy Anniversary" sentiment that completes things. I really like the way it turned out and I hope you do too. This card was entered into the following challenges:

1. One Stop Craft, Challenge # 76 - Things with wings;
2. Our Creative Corner - Beautiful Butterflies; and
3. Creative Cottage, Challenge #6 - Things with wings.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card i love those papers too, gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete