Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Give Thanks



Challenge #51 at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week is to create a Thanksgiving card using any cartridge but with only using blue, brown, orange, yellow and white. I started off with the designer paper that had interesting words that appealed to me such as "share", "live", "laugh" and so on.

I cut a tag from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge and using my new Cri-kit gel pens I added the phrase "give thanks" from the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge. This card is a modern take on the typical Thanksgiving card. Hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love the paper. Great tak on the challenge.

    Vee (CCC DT2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job! I love your "modern" take on this card! I like the different shape of it as well.

    Connie (DT2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are realy awsome. I like them a lot!
    Great job!

    Ania, PL
    handmadebyania@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Card! I like the paper and the tag! I gotta get some of those Gel Pens!!! :o) Great Job on this weeks Challenge! :o)
    Theresa DT2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card.
    The words on the pattern paper are perfect for thanksgivings and the colors look like they were made for the challenge!!!
    the gel pen looks good too...didn't like the look of the other cricut pen but this one looks fab...got to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love this card!! Clean and simple, yet oh so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete