Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanks


I don't think enough people receive thank you cards. I had a recent visit from a couple whom I hadn't seen in a while so after they left, I made this quick card. I appreciated that they went out of their way to visit and I acknowledged that I thoroughly enjoyed their company and that they brought a lovely bottle of red wine to dinner. I hope they have an opportunity to visit more often in the future.

This project started with a square 4" x 4" card where I embossed the face of the card using my Cuttlebug folder and then pounced ink over the raised area. The glittered letters that spelled THANKS was placed front and centre with pop dots before I added the satin flower ribbon to the sides of the card.

I liked the way the card turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment