Thursday, August 12, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #53


The Paper Cutz Challenge this week was to make a card that included an image of a monkey, skunk, squirrel or hedgehog. Well, I just love hedgehogs I guess it's because I was born in England and they have them there but I have been in Canada since I was a child. I started with the Penny Black "Critter Party" stamp set and colored my image using copic markers. The little critter turned out well but I noticed that my photo is a little dark. I'm trying to get better at my photography. Anyway, I mounted the image on periwinkle cardstock that I cut using my scalloped circle Spellbinders Nestabilities. I mounted this on some Basic Grey designer paper from their Kioshi Paper Pad collection (just love that paper) and topped it all off with a satin ribbon and simple sentiment stamped onto the same periwinkle cardstock. Hope they like this card at Paper Cutz.

No comments:

Post a Comment