Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Tags





This weekend I spent time with friends in Michigan. As a small gift for everyone, I made boxes of gift tags.

I started by cutting several images using my Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge small enough to fit onto gift tags destined to fill the boxes. Each image was put together and Stickles glitter was added for fun. Red and green peppermint Baker's twine was threaded through the whole at the top and will be tied to each present for gift giving. I made 6 boxes and 6 different images so that each box contained 2 tags of each design - so 12 tags in each box.

It was a great project to get me into the Christmas spirit. Everyone loved getting a little something that was so unique and useful. Happy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet idea....
    they are adorable!!!
    TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little tags are as cute as can be! Love them. Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today. Remember you can enter a new project every day!

    ReplyDelete