Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Cards



The weather is getting cooler at nights and the leaves are starting to turn. Pumpkins have been harvested and children are excited at getting ready for Halloween. To me, it looks and feels like fall. I found this fabulous paper with large pumpkins so I made this card which I then mounted on kraft card stock. This was a 5"x5" card so I could highlight several pumpkins. I applied gold Stickles to the stems but unfortunately the photo doesn't do justice to the final project. The card looked way more impressive.

The second card was one that I put together from paper scraps. I cut the tree from my Serenade Cricut cartridge from woodgrain pattern paper and added some seasonal stickers from a paper pack that I got from Michaels. Hemp string was used instead of ribbon.

I am currently making some Thanksgiving cards which I will showcase soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment