Sunday, February 14, 2010
Valentine's Day comes but once a year and the crafting community holds challenges which gets everyone running to their craft rooms. Ideas fly around, embellishments applied and then cards are finalized and submitted for judging.
My first card is a modified Iris Folding technique. I used single thickness card stock and dabbed ink on the edge of the paper that formed the iris to enhance the geometric shape. With my second card, I threaded brown and white polka dot gross grain ribbon through the heart for an interesting effect.
These two cards are submitted for consideration in several challenges which I hope are enjoyed by everyone who views them. The challenges are as follows:
1. The Pink Elephant Challenge - Challenge #53
2. Stamp with Fun - Challenge #45
3. Cupcake Craft - Challenge #72
4. Creative Card Crew - Challenge #44
5, My Time to Craft - Challenge #78
6. Simon Says Stamps - Love Challenge
7. Dutch Dare Card Challenge - #DDCC #71
8. Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #99.
I wish everyone good luck in the challenges you might have entered. And a special thanks to all the sponsors of these challenges for their generosity in providing "candy" rewards.
Your comments are appreciated.